- Guram Bezhanishvili (New Mexico State University)
- Bernardo Cascales (Universidad de Murcia)
- Szymon Dolecki (Université de Bourgogne)
- Alan Dow (University of North Carolina at Charlotte)
- Dirk Hofmann (Universidade de Aveiro)
- Jarek Kedra (University of Aberdeen)
- Justin Tatch Moore (Cornell University)
- Jiří Rosický (Masaryk University)
- Dmitri Shakhmatov (Ehime University)
- Walter Tholen (York University)
The contributed talks in parallel sessions will be 25 minutes long (including discussion). A longer time for a talk may be given to individual participants upon their request.
The lecture halls are equipped with computers and multimedia digital projectors. The participants are warmly welcomed to prepare their lecture materials in a digital form (e.g. in a PDF-file). However, a limited number of overhead projectors (for the transparencies, so called “slides”) will also be available. For more detailed information, please click here.
Schedule - New, some changes incorporated!